• Three years, minimum, of rider participation in High School MIHA.
• 350-400 word essay describing what MIHA has done for you and what you have given back to MIHA: WORD or PDF file- must be typed.
• Letter of Recommendation from your MIHA Coach and , your HS Counselor, or your HS Principal: must be typed on school letterhead.
• Application form, letter of recommendation, and essay must be sent in one enve-lope, postmarked on or before October 1st, 2018.
• Submit by U.S. Mail to:
c/o Lori Clogg
Chesterfield, Michigan 48051-1919
Scholarship money will be paid directly to MESP 529 account upon suppling proof of acceptance and attendance
(Blue Water Middle College enrollees are eligible).
Applicants must open a MESP 529 Account and supply account number to receive funds. This account must be opened within 366 days of receiving notification.
Scholarship applicants must attend a personal interview on October 20, 2018 from 9:00AM to 4:00PM location TBD.
Address any questions to: email@example.com . More information will be available at the 2018 MIHA High School meets
- 2018 MIHA Scholarship Application