- Three years, minimum, of rider participation in MIHA District 12 -High School Division. Applicant must be in Senior year to apply.
- 350-400 word essay describing what MIHA has done for you and what you have given back to MIHA: WORD or PDF file- must be typed.
- Letter of Recommendation from your HS Counselor, HS Teacher or HS Principal. (Must be typed on school letterhead, signed and telephone number)
- Current copy of High School transcripts. Home schooled student are eligible to apply
- Letter of Recommendation from your MIHA Equestrian Coach
2021 Application form, letters of recommendation, essay, and transcripts must be sent in one envelope, postmarked on or before September 20, 2021.
In addition to mail You may also submit a copy via email with everything attached in one email.
NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED
Submit by U.S. Mail to:
c/o Lori Clogg
25757 Brumar Street,
Chesterfield, Michigan 48051-1919
Submit by E-Mail:
Scholarship money will be paid directly to MESP 529 account upon suppling proof of acceptance and attendance
(Blue Water Middle College enrollees are eligible).
Applicants must open a MESP 529 Account and supply account number to receive funds. This account must be opened within 366 days of receiving notification.
Scholarship applicants must attend a personal interview on:
October 10, 2021. NO EXCEPTIONS! - Locations/Time TBD.
Address any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org . More information will be available at the 2021 MIHA High School meets