Rules and Regulations
- Current MIHA rules apply/Formal Show Attire Optional/Rulebook is located at www.miha.org.
- Non-MIHA participants must clean stalls and dispose of manure in the pit located behind the open pavilion.
- Judge’s decision is final for all class placings.
- Show Committee has final decision in any issues pertaining to rules and regulations.
- Negative coggins required for admission to show grounds.
Registration and Deadlines
- Fill-in required information and place a check mark next to classes you wish to participate in.
- Register in person during any of the MIHA High School Meets or morning of/during show.
- Mail to Bob Clogg 25757 Brumar Chesterfield Michigan 48051 before September 6, 2017.
- Registrations received prior to August 31, 2019 will be entered into a drawing for a gift card.
- Exhibitors and riders are welcome to register for additional classes throughout the show.
- All-in-one Registration and Showbill